Cat 6/7 Car Trackers
What is a Thatcham Category 6/7 Tracking Systems?
The Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre, or Thatcham as widely known was established in 1969 by British Insurers. The Centre is independently operated with a Board of Directors drawn from more than 30 insurer members who fund all the testing of motor vehicle security & safety. Giving us the Category 6/7 Tracking Systems.
Thatcham is a not-for-profit organisation. Their main aim is to carry out research targeted at containing or reducing the cost of motor insurance claims, whilst maintaining safety and quality standards.
Insurance approved stolen vehicle tracking systems are given a defined class by Thatcham which is known as…
Category 6 – Gps/Gsm Stolen-vehicle tracking system incl low battery monitoring, movement sensor, battery back up.
Category 7 -VHF (Very high frequency)-Stolen vehicle tracking system incl low battery monitoring, movement sensor, battery back up.
All our Category 6/7 Tracking Systems are Thatcham & Insurance Approved. Your insurance company may ask you for a Category 6/7 Tracking Systems or even a Category 5. The Category 6/7 Tracking Systems are used as extra security for your vehicle but they can also help make your insurance lower if they have not demanded one already. The best way to tell is to speak to them and say that you are thinking of installing a Category 6/7 Tracking Systems, then ask if this will reduce the price.
*Please note, Category 7 & Category 6 trackers are now combined into one category called, Category S7
Our Best Selling Category S7 Tracking Systems
Tracker Vantage S7
- Uses GPS/GSM Technology
- 24/7 Monitoring Service
- Illegal Movement Sensor – This tracker will alert the control centre as it may be a potential theft in progress
- Battery Disconnect Alert – This tracker alerts the control centre when the vehicle’s battery has been disconnected
- European Coverage – covers all over Europe, so you can still enjoy your holiday knowing your vehicle is still in safe hands
- Insurance & Thatcham approved
- Battery Back-up – Will still give out a signal even though the Vehicle battery is disconnected.
- Tracker Touch App Available
- Cheapest Yearly Subscription
- Cheapest Category S7
- VHF Technology used to track vehicle
- 24/7 Monitoring Service
- Illegal Movement detector – Detects the threat of towing or lifting of the vehicle
- Euro Coverage
- Battery Back up – battery back up
- Low Battery Alert
- Battery Alert if car power disconnected
- Movement Sensor – Recognising any illegal movement of the vehicle
- Insurance Approved
- Thatcham Approved Category 7
- Cheap tick in the box tracker
- Covert installed VHF tracker unit
- Entry Level Tracker
Vodafone Category 6
- Pinpoint GPS Tracking – This tracker can provide the control centre with the location of your vehicle within a 10-metre range.
- GSM jamming alert – GSM jammers are devices that can block the GPS signal from your device in an attempt to block the vehicle from being located.
- Tow-away alert – This is triggered when motion is detected and whilst the ignition of the vehicle is off.
- Battery Disconnect Alert – If the Vehicles power is lost
- Euro Coverage – Wide European coverage across 52 countries
- Tamper alert – This is activated when the tracking systems battery is removed or if any of the wires to the unit have been cut.
- Automatic System Health Check – runs checks to register if the system is working as it should
- GPS/GSM & VHF Coverage
- Tracker UK are the only company that uses VHF technology, as well as GPS & GSM
- Patented VHF technology to find stolen vehicles even when they are hidden in metal containers or underground car parks
- Your vehicle is monitored 24/7 by the Tracker Control Centre
- Illegal Movement Detector – for if the vehicle is moved or lifted without the ignition being on
- Battery Disconnect Alert – For if the vehicle’s battery is disconnected.
- Euro Coverage
- Low Battery Alert
- Movement Sensor
- Is an insurance & Thatcham approved Tracker
You’re just a few steps away from making your car safe and secure
Follow our easy step to protect your vehicle & have one our accredited engineers professionally fit your GPS Car Trackers at your home office or dealership. We make it so simple it’s a phone call away.
Find your Tracker
Using our simple comparison table choose which tracking product best suits your need.
Select your Subscription
After selecting a tracking system you have a choice of different subscriptions ranging from 1-5years.
Talk to Us
With our dedicated team of advisors, we can give you free advice & help complete your booking over the phone.
CALL TODAY TO ORDER
Our Full Range
- Category S7 Trackers
Tracker Vantage S7
Having a vehicle stolen can be a terrible experience that brings both financial and emotional consequences, from the loss of insurance excess and your no claims bonus, not to mention the personal inconvenience and distress this causes.
TRACKER Vantage is an affordable tracking and security solution with integrated GPS technology and a range of useful features that go that extra mile of giving you peace of mind. Features include, vehicle movement alert, 24/7 operating centre, vehicle battery disconnect alert, professional installation, as well as use of the TRACKER Touch App.
Don’t let the fear of vehicle crime control your life.
*As shown in Tracker UK’s Terms & Conditions, this product is not vehicle transferable. Once installed it cannot be removed.(0 reviews)From £319.00 Select options
Tracker Retrieve cat7 -stolen car tracker -Vhf only (Professionally fitted from £200.00 incl vat)
The Tracker Retrieve is a unique VHF insurance approved Category 7 tracking system. The VHF (Very High Frequency) technology has been designed to prevent jamming of the tracking system. The Tracker Retrieve tracking system is the entry level Cat 7 tracking system which includes the benefits of battery backup. In the event of a theft Tracker HQ send out a message to its towers located around the country & all UK ports to activate the Tracker Retrieve,which then will relay to a Tracker equipped UK Police force Car / Helicopter within the vicinity.
Tracker is approved by;
Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Maserati, Smart, Toyota, Case New Holland (Tractors), Bailey Caravans, Morgan, Catherham, Aerial, NFU Insurance
- VHF Tracking Device
- Built-in battery back up unit ideal for vehicles with Leisure battery
- Nationwide Installation
- Certified Installer
Tracker UK Offer 1-5 years for monitoring of your tracking system. Please add one of the following subscriptions to your tracker.
1 Year Subscription : £149
2 Year Subscription : £189
3 Year Subscription : £239
4 Year Subscription : £279
5 Year Subscription : £319
For all subscriptions collected for & on behalf of Tracker U.K, please refer to T&C’s on link below
(0 reviews)£249.00 Add to basket
- * An additional premium charge may apply to installations in remote areas such as Wales, Scotland,All Coastal & surrounding areas.Congestion and toll road & bridge charges, for example Greater/Central London and the surrounding areas.Please contact sales for further information if required.
- Let us help you Call us direct on 0115 9228796 and one of our friendly members of staff will recommend the best tracking device for your vehicle.
- Tracking Systems Featured
Tracker Locate Category S7
Tracker Locate stolen car tracker -Category S7 GPS/GSM/VHF (Professionally fitted from £295 incl vat)
The Tracker Locate is a unique VHF/GPS/GSM insurance approved Category S7 tracking system. The VHF (Very High Frequency) technology has been designed to prevent jamming of the tracking system. The Tracker Locate tracking system is the most demanding Cat S7 tracking system which includes the benefits of all three tracking technologies available (Gps, Gsm & Vhf). With this in mind, the Tracker Locate tracking system is virtually immune to complete jamming. All combined with the benefits of battery backup & illegal motion sensor.
In the event of a theft, Tracker HQ can Locate the vehicle with the aid of the Police in numerous ways using all the technologies including their anti-jamming & Tracker mesh network.(0 reviews)
From £671.00Select options