All-in-one sound upgrade
The PWD-X5 features a Digital Sound Processor (DSP), compact powered subwoofer and a 4-channel amplifier – all in one box. This is perfect for smaller vehicles and customers who do not want to install many different devices in their car. The built-in amplifier delivers 4 x 50 Watts for the speaker channels and 240 Watts for the built-in subwoofer (peak power). Installation brackets and a wiring kit are included in the set.
The very compact measurement of only 350mm length x 245mm width x 80mm height allows the PWD-X5 to be installed under the front seats of many vehicles. It can be also easily installed in the trunk of hatchback or coupe cars. The total weight of the product is just above 5kg.
Extensive sound tuning functions
Use the built-in 10-band Parametric EQ, digital time correction and digital crossover to tune the sound of your vehicle. You can do the main setup by connecting a PC using the free Alpine software or via the included wired controller. There is also a smartphone app that allows users to switch between pre-sets on the go and adjust subwoofer and volume levels.
Wide connectivity options
You can connect the PWD-X5 to an Aftermarket radio using RCA inputs. If you have an original radio in your car that has nor RCA connections, you can connect it to the DSP amplifier using the high-power inputs. There are also 2 USB ports used for the included external Bluetooth dongle and to connect the wired remote control and PC for setup.
Wired Remote Control
The remote control unit is connected with the DSP amplifier by USB. Use the rotary encoder to select pre-sets, input sources, sound settings and more.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
If your original car stereo does not feature Bluetooth audio streaming, the PWD-X5 is yet again a great solution for you. With the included Bluetooth dongle that can be plugged in to one of the USB ports on the DSP amp you can stream music from your smartphone to the PWD-X5. Simply pair your phone and select Bluetooth as a source in the wired remote controller to enjoy all your music, Spotify and internet radio on your sound system.
Get the Smartphone App
You can download the Alpine companion app for the PWD-X5 from Google Play and the Apple App Store free of charge. This app allows you to set the master volume and subwoofer level, select sound pre-sets, switch audio input sources, adjust the 10-band Parametric EQ, Crossover, Fader/Balance and much more.
Features & Specifications
- Power output:
Rated power: 25W*4+165W;
peak power: 50W*4+240W
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥80dB
- Bass boost: -12dB~+12dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Input impedance: Low-level input: 20KΩ; high-level input: 100Ω
- Phase selection: 0°/180°
- Remote ON: DC high-level /REM input activation
- Operating temperature: -10~60°C
- Storage temperature: -40~85°C
- Power source: DC 14.4V (9V~16V) negative ground
- Activate REM input: Options of high-level activation (H1+/H3+) and ACC activation for selection
- Activate REM output: +12V activation voltage output (0.5A)
- Stand-by current: 750mA
- Net weight: 5.35kg
- Measurements: 350mm (L) *245mm (W) *80mm (H)
- Type of input signals: 4-channel high-level, 4-channel stereophonic low-level, Bluetooth
- Output position: 4-channel amplifier output (4Ω 25W*4)
- Output signal gain:
Master volume: 0~35;
Subwoofer volume: 0~15
- Filter slope:
CH1~CH4 6 dB/Oct or 12dB/Oct
- Q value: 0.404~28.85
- Delay: 0.000~5.4ms/0.000~187cm
- PreSets: 15 presets selectable