Alpine SA55V 5 Channel Amplifier
Alpine introduces the all-new Alpine SA55V amplifier – a perfect match to the S-Series speakers. These amps have an excellent Watts-per-Euro ratio in the Class-D category, feature a very high heat resistance and won’t shut down due to overheating. They also feature excellent sound quality in their price range.
The Alpine S-Series Sound Components
Three new S-Series amplifiers join the S-Series family, known for reliable performance and value-oriented products. All three S-Series amps (mono, 4-channel and 5-channel) contain technology currently implemented in R and X-Series models. The S-Series amps feature attractive prices and are designed to perform perfectly with the existing S-Series speakers.
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows high power output while keeping a small footprint. The S-A55V measures just 286mm in width x 204mm in length for easy installation in virtually any vehicle.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Heavy gauge power terminals (AWG 4)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 5/4/3 Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) / High-pass Filter (HPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass EQ (subwoofer channel)
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready