Alpine X903D-DU – 9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Alpine introduces the 3rd generation motorhome Alpine Style system for the Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II. The Alpine X903D DU features a huge 9-inch touch-screen, that is installed off-set from the dashboard to be perfectly reachable from the driver’s seat. This makes it very easy to see and control navigation maps and other functions.
The 3rd generation includes new rotary encoders for easy volume control and radio station search, as well as a direct camera access button. We also improved the wiring harness to make installation easier and much faster.
The X903D-DU features the iGo Primo NextGen navigation system with TomTom maps pre-installed for 48 countries with 3 years free-of-charge map updates. You can now choose from 3 different motorhome profiles (sizes: S / M / L) or manually input the measurements and weight of your motorhome. This means only suitable routes for your specific motorhome will be proposed. You can also easily install additional camper databases for your camping needs. The X903D-DU also includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
Does your vehicle have factory DAB? If so you will need the following retention lead: Click Here
Alpine X903D-DU – Designed for Fiat Ducato III and Related Caravans
The X903D-DU is exclusively designed for the Fiat Ducato III (Type 250/251 model year 2006 and newer including 2011 and 2014 facelifts), Citroën Jumper II and the Peugeot Boxer II. It is compatible with vehicles with 1DIN radio or radio preparation. Motorhomes with a 2DIN radio or navigation (VP1 or VP2) require an additional Alpine installation bracket (KIT-903DU-OEM).
Easy to Reach from the Driver’s Seat
New Design with Rotary Encoders
Accessibility is an important factor especially on long trips when you often change radio stations or change navigation settings. The Alpine Style system is designed in an offset configuration from the dash – bringing it closer to the driver to be easily reached without leaning forward.
The new control panel below the 9-inch touch-screen display includes rotary encoders for easy volume adjustment and radio station search especially while driving. We also included a direct camera activation button.
Steering wheel remote buttons
One Look Display
If your Ducato is equipped with control buttons on the steering wheel, you can use them with the Alpine X903D DU as well. The Alpine Style system is fully connected to the vehicle electronics and accepts all steering controls such as volume control, telephone, voice control and audio mute.
Alpine’s innovative “One Look” split-screen technology allows you to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications.
Upgrade to an HDR Camera System
Camera Mount for Fiat Ducato
The rear-view camera (if equipped) activates automatically when reversing. However, you may want to manually activate the camera on the highway to check on the bicycles attached to the back of your mobile-home or to ensure that you passed a truck fully after take-over to securely return to your driving lane. Alpine makes it very simple with a direct camera access hard key in the control panel.
The KIT-R1DUC camera mount uses the third brake light position of your Ducato III, Jumper II or Boxer II to easily install your Alpine HDR rear view camera. You do not even have to drill any hole in your motorhome wall to route the cable.
Motorhome Navigation: Arrive Relaxed and in Style
Your Alpine System comes wit pre-installed map data for 48 European countries. You can easily purchase additional countries and regions online to upgrade your database (incl. USA, Canada and many more). It features the latest iGo Primo nextgen navigation software and is compatible with both GPS and Glonass for highest location accuracy. The TomTom navigation maps provide free-of-charge updates for 3 years and you can now zoom the map using finger pinch gestures.
Vehicle Profile Options
3D Maps & Speed information
You can choose between 3 different motorhome profiles (S / M / L)* or create your own profile by manually entering vehicle length, height, width and weight. The Alpine system will take the measures and weight of your vehicle into account and propose only routes suitable for your vehicle.
*This feature will become available in spring of 2020
View maps in 3D with detailed buildings and landmarks. This feature helps you to better orientate yourself in large cities. Speed restriction display and speed camera warnings (not available for all EU countries) give you further driving assistance.
POI Search & Camping Site Data
Lane Guidance / TMC Route Guidance
Your Alpine X903D DU comes with hundreds of thousands of POIs and camping sites pre-installed. You can also easily import your own POIs in .kml format.
Lane Guidance lets the driver know which is the best lane to be in, while Dynamic TMC Route Guidance provides live traffic information for avoiding traffic jams and recalculates the route if necessary.
Plan Your Route
Thanks to TMC you are able to get live traffic updates – this is even very convenient before you start driving. Zoom out to see the full route you are about to drive and check the road conditions. Accidents, traffic jams and any kind of traffic problems are displayed with warning icons on the map, and roads with slow or stopped traffic are displayed in different colours.
The X903D-DU is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This allows you to use many different navigation apps (such as Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Apple maps, etc) on your 9-inch Alpine display.
Destinations by GEO Coordinates
Many camping sites or sightseeing spots are away from major roads without any clear street address. By selecting destinations through GEO coordinates, you can reach any kind of destination even if there is no listed street nearby.
TomTom Maps with 3 Years Free-of-charge updates
The Alpine X903D DU includes TomTom maps for an awesome map coverage of 48 European countries. Within 3 years after the first navigation fix, you can go to alpine.naviextras.com to download map updates free of charge for your Alpine unit – you can even do so without any limitation on how often you update.
Infotainment – Entertainment on the Road
With an Alpine motorhome system you can enjoy movies, DAB+ digital radio, TV programs and music. This makes the journey to your destination as relaxed and entertaining as possible and you will not miss out on your favourite TV shows or performers. An important new function is the Power Saving Mode: when switching off your Alpine system from the living or sleeping area with your remote control, energy consumption is reduced to a minimum and will not drain your motorhome’s battery.
DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations. *Not Included*
Built-in Bluetooth® Technology
The built-in Bluetooth module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication. A very intuitive user interface makes operation extremely easy. Bluetooth also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly enjoyed on the Alpine system.
Connect Your Smartphone
The Alpine X903D DU is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This gives smartphone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use navigation, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience.
- Memory Presets: FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Microphone integrated
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection
- Music and Video Playback: FLAC/ MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ AVI/ MP4/ MKV
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- 2V PreOuts
- Equalizer: 10 selections
- 9-Band Parametric Equalizer
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display: 9′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- My Favourites Function
- 3 PreOuts (2 V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Menu Languages: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Anti-theft security code
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
Map & Database
- Online Map Update via alpine.naviextras.com
- Featuring TomTom Maps
- 3 Years free of charge map update (multiple updates possible)
- Includes installation brackets, wiring harness and SWRC interface for complete installation.
- Screen Size: 9 inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 – 108.0 MHz
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 – 1,602 kHz
- Tuning Range: 153 – 281 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- Flac Decoding
- USB Video playback (AVI/MP4/MKV file with H.264 Video and MP3/AAC Audio)
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Input Format 720p/480p/VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- X903D-DU: Fits for Fiat Ducato III (250), CITROËN Jumper II (250) and Peugeot Boxer II (250)
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
- General through traffic restrictions for trucks (i.e. environmental zones)
- Through traffic restrictions for all categories of dangerous goods
- (i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Turn and U-Turn restrictions for trucks
- Restrictions for trailers
- Limitations of length
- Limitations of width
- Limitations of height
- Limitations of weight
- Height and width limitations of tunnels and bridge pass throughs
- Maximum allowed weight of bridges
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom