Alpine introduces the all-new X-Series of high-grade speakers and amplifiers. These products have been engineered and tuned to create a perfect match for extraordinarily dynamic, realistic sound reproduction and a spatial sound impression.
The all-new X-Series amplifiers set a new standard for sound quality performance and power output in a very compact design. Available in mono, four channel and five channel configuration, these amps are a perfect match for the all-new X-Series speakers and subwoofers.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WHILE RETAINING CLASS-LEADING POWER DENSITY
All Digital Design
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows very high power output while keeping a small footprint.
Sound Quality Performance
The new X-Series amps are designed for true Hi-Res Audio playback, featuring ultra-low distortion and a wide frequency range.
At the core of the X-Series Amplifier’s chassis is a solid cast aluminium heat sink, which keeps the amplifier cool when performing at its peak power levels. Excess heat is removed from the amplifier through the newly designed heat sink profile, which both improves airflow and increases surface cooling area. The fan-less channels located on both sides of the amp allow for convection flow of air; hot air naturally rises out from the top of the amplifier, which causes a vacuum that sucks in cool air from below. This smart design allows for continuous thermal control for an uninterrupted listening experience.
We fully redesigned the speaker and power supply terminal connectors: the very compact design allows clean and simple installation with lossless connectivity. Includes High Level Input with automatic power on.
Remove the aluminium top cover plate to reveal the amplifiers control panel. It allows easy access of all adjustments while the amplifier is installed.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Plug Type Connector (PWR and SPK Terminal)
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: PWM regulated Interleaved flyback with active clamp
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) / High-pass Filter (HPF)
- Built-in Bass EQ
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1800W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 75W RMS x 4 + 300W RMS x 1
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 200W RMS x 2
- Subsonic Filter (Subwoofer): 8-40 Hz (-24dB/oct) for Mono
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50-400 Hz (-24dB/oct) Mono
- Crossover Frequency (HPF): 50-400 Hz (-12dB/oct) Full-Range
- Equalizer (Bass EQ): 0-12dB
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 – 10V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.4 – 10V (Subwoofer)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input) : 0.2 – 4V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 – 4V (Subwoofer)
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable 4AWG (20mm2), SPK Cable 8AWG (8mm2)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 10 – 60kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: 8 – 400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms): <0.02%
- THD+N (600W into 4 ohms): <0.07%
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): >105dB (CH1-4)
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): >104dB (Mono)
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 297 x 51 x 192