Audison Prima APBX 10DS
This beautiful piece of luggage compartment furniture not only looks the business but produces unbelievable bass despite its small 12 Litre volume. Connections allow installer to wire both on board voice coils in parallel presenting a 2 Ohm load or run separately as two 4 Ohm. Temporary removable possible if necessary, but once experienced, you won’t want to be without it!
Enclosure type: REFLEX SUB BOX
Size: 250 mm (10”)
Power Handling: 400 W Continuous Power 800 W Peak Power
Impedance (Ohms): 4 + 4
Sub box size mm (in.): 472 (18.58) x 334 (13.15) x 120 (4.72)
Magnet: High density flux ferrite
Cone: Cotton-Fibre pressed paper
Weight of one component kg (lb): 8,63 (19.03)
Alpine PDX V9 4Channel Stereo / Mono Amplifier
Alpine PDXMV9 -4ch Stereo +Mono Bass Amp – 4-channel + Mono Digital Power Amplifier – PDX-V9
Check out the new amplifier benchmark with Alpines new PDX series of amplifiers . These have been completely re-engineered to give optimal performance ,amazing sound quality & Alpine’s trusted reliabilty.
The Alpine PDX amps are a perfect compact design allowing the car audio enthusiast great potential in any audio set up.
New Reference Grade Output Stage
Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
This super-wide, industry leading frequency range offers listeners unparallel sound quality and detail that bests even the most high-end audiophile equipment. 5Hz-100kHz for 4ch, 5Hz-400Hz for Mono (+0,-3dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion Rate (THD) vs. Frequency
The all-new PDX series amplifiers are not your typical class-D amplifiers. Traditionally, class-D amplifiers have not been known for high frequency reproduction. These new PDX amplifiers are the first ever class-D amplifiers to break tradition and trump the amps of yesterday. The PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDX-F6, and PDX-F4 are synonymous with extremely high frequency reproduction. The THD is actually falling at high frequencies, resulting in a clean and clear signal where your ear is most sensitive to distortions. -<0.005% THD+N @ 1W, <0.05% THD+N @ rated power.
Signal to Noise
These amps are capable of unheard of S/N ratio up to 95dB S/N @ 1W, 122dB S/N at rated power for extremely clean, uncolored sound. Forget unwanted background noise or static. The PDX amps deliver crystal clear music every time.
With ultra-low output impedance, the new PDX offers extremely controlled, tight bass for unprecedented sound quality. Ratings are >1000 for Mono and >500 for 4ch.
Power Output to the Extreme
Beefed up Power
The PDX power supply delivers tremendous headroom with low distortion and noise. PDX amplifiers have an extremely high total system efficiency of ~80% (power supply is rated at >90%, output stage is rated >90%).
Power Management Processor
PDX amps incorporate Alpine’s new Power Management circuit. The Power Management Processor controls all aspects of amplifier performance, monitoring voltage, temperature and output to ensure uninterrupted power output for non-stop listening. If the amp gets too hot, the Thermal Protection circuit kicks in and gradually decreases output power until it cools down. Once cool, the power output automatically increases back to the previous level. If the circuit detects a Low Battery condition, it will gradually decrease power output if battery voltage becomes too low. Once the battery voltage increases, power will be restored. This interruption-free design allows for non-stop enjoyment with no hiccups or drop-outs, just clean, clear output.
Low Impedance Stability
These amps are stable at low impedances and are capable of their rated power from 2 to 4 ohms for all models. This allows excellent flexibility with multiple speaker and subwoofer loads and is adjusted automatically.
Certified Power From Birth, Guaranteed.
Each PDX amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. PDX amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
Unique Stacking System
The new PDX series amplifiers are 20% thinner than previous models at only 2″ thick. New stacking system packs the amps closer together so there are no gaps and to save space in the trunk while directly coupling the amps heatsinks to help share cooling duties.
The super high power speaker connectors allow for up to 10 mm² wiring and have a unique quick disconnect design for simple error-free installation.
The new removable connector features a low-loss, high-current design. It accepts up to 25 mm² wire, to ensure your amp gets the power it needs while allowing for easy installation.
Remote Control Bass Knob (RUX-KNOB)
Simply add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and get full control from inside the dash for remote on-the-fly bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control multiple amps from just one controller with simple telephone cord adapters.
A Touch of Personalization
PDX amplifiers come with easy-to-remove trim rings, so if you would like to customize them, you can have them painted. Add it as another Do-It-Yourself project, or leave it to professionals and ask an Authorized Alpine installer near you. The removable trim ring can be custom painted to match your vehicle or personalized to anything you want.
- Connectors: Quick Connect Terminals for Power Supply and Speaker Output
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Thermal Protection
- Low-battery Protection
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Variable High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter
- Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4):
- Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer)
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1600W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 200W RMS x 2
- Crossover (CH1/2, HPF): 30 – 600 Hz (x1), 300 – 6kHz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover (CH3/4, HPF): 30 – 600 Hz, -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover (CH3/4, BPF): 30 – 600 Hz (HPF), 300 – 6kHz (LPF, x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover (Subwoofer): 50 – 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 – 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 – 4V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 – 4V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 3 – 100kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: 3 – 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: ≤0.005%
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: ≤0.006%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: ≤0.03%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: ≤0.05%
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4ohms at 100Hz
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 into 4ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms) for Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
Rated 0 out of 5(0 reviews)£549.00 Add to basket
- Footprint: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
Audison Prima APBX 10 AS
Audison Prima APBX 10 AS
At the forefront of subwoofer technology, Audison take lows to new heights with this active subwoofer. Capitalising on a class D amplifier’s ability to drive extremely low impedance loads, the woofer itself utilises two low impedance voice coils offering an overall nominal impedance of 0.16 Ohms. This means the 400 Watt onboard amplifier can work with extreme efficiency offering mind-blowing bass for such a compact sub/amp combination. With both high and low-level signal inputs, the amplifier offers a built-in Butterworth lo-pass filter (12dB/octave) that can be bypassed when fed via a bit DSP. The APBX 10 AS is equipped with a quick release smart plug for easy removal if extra space is required!Rated 0 out of 5(0 reviews)£529.99 Add to basket
Skinz Expert Bulk pack
The Expert Bulk pack-the best all round sound deadening for the pure Audiophile27 Sheets – 375mm x 265mm x 3mm (2.8sq.m – 30sqft)
Skinz sound deadening and panel lining products – For great car audio it all begins with properly treating your vehicle doors & panels . Flexing of the metal panels & rattles from plastic trims not only ruin a great sound system in a car but becomes a nuisance for the drivers entertainment . With the Skinz soundproofing material applied to your vehicle your can eliminate & cancel rattles & vibrations that would resonate through your vehicle. Great Skinz soundproofing goes as far as possible in eradicating noises with add-on options Skinz products like wave diffuser which will absorb the sound issuing from the rear of your speakers to prevent that sound reflecting back into the speakers. The importance of sound treatment such as the Skinz range should never be underestimated.
Great car sounds with great soundproofing!Rated 0 out of 5(0 reviews)£99.99 Add to basket