Cellink NEO6 Description
The Cellink NEO 6 is a specially designed battery pack that provides independent power to dash cam devices, delivering extended Parking Mode operation and increased recording time, without ever having to draw power from the vehicle’s battery. NEO 6 charges when the vehicle is running and provides continuous 12V power when the ignition is switched-off and the vehicle is unattended, for example when parked overnight, allowing the dash cam to continue recording in Parking Mode for extended periods of time.
Cellink NEO6 Features
Cellink NEO batteries are acclaimed by professionals for their reliability and are compatible with a wide variety of dash cam brands including Nextbase, BlackVue, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO.
BATTERY MANAGER APP PLUG & PLAY OR HARDWIRE
NEO 6 can be powered from any cigarette lighter socket without the need for installation, or alternatively hardwired out-of-sight in the glovebox or boot. It charges to capacity in 80 minutes from the cigarette lighter socket, or only 40 minutes when hardwired. The NEO 6 package includes all cabling hardware necessary for plug & play and hardwired installation.
Connect up to 5 x Cellink EXT 7 expansion battery packs in sequence to massively increase power reserves. Each EXT 7 expansion battery has a capacity of 84.5Wh, more than doubling the NEO 6’s standard recording time capabilities.
NEO BATTERY MANAGER APP
The Cellink NEO Battery Manager app for iOS & Android is available free- of-charge and visualises important information including overall battery percentage, whether the battery is charging or discharged, how long it can power the dash cam and how long it’ll take until the battery is fully charged.
• Battery Cell Type : LiFePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
• Colour / Size / Weight : Black / 157mm (W) x 171mm (L) x 39.5mm (H) / 1.4kg
• Input Voltage / Current :
– Cigarette lighter plug: 12V – 17V / 6.5A (max)
– Hardwired: 14.6V – 17V / 9A (max)
• Charging Voltage / Current :
– Cigarette lighter plug: 14.4V / 5A
– Hardwired: 14.4V / 9A
• Charging Time :
– Cigarette lighter plug (standard 5A charging): Approx. 80 mins
– Hardwired (rapid 9A charging): Approx. 40 mins
• Hours of Use : Up to 45 hours (based on a single dashcam that consumes 2.4Wh)
• Operating Temperature:
– Charging Temperature: 0° − 45°C (32° − 113°F)
– Discharging Temperature: -10° − 60°C (14°F − 140°F)
– Storage Temperature: -10° − 35°C (-14°F − 95°F)
• High Temperature Cut-Off : Approx. 80°C (176°F)
• Capacity : 12.8V / 6,000mAh / 76.8Wh
• Output Voltage / Current :
Dashcam port: 11V – 14.5 V / 2A (max)