Clifford 650 Mk3 Thatcham approved CAT1 Alarm/Immobiliser system – (fully fitted from £699.95 incl vat)
Brand New Clifford 650 Mk3 Thatcham approved alarm and immobiliser system from the Generation 5 range. This Thatcham approved fully compatible alarm has the options to add various accessories including remote start, Tilt and Motion and Night vision mode etc.
The Concept 650 offers remote control central locking or total closure (subject to the vehicle), two 5button remote control with built-in LED, dual zone proximity sensing, door/boot/bonnet protection and a 120db battery back-up siren with selectable and multiple tones!.
Clifford’s entry-level Thatcham Category-1 system meets and exceeds the highest standards of the UK insurance industry, and installing one may qualify you for discounted vehicle insurance as a result. Uniquely, this system is now offered with three separate sensor-package options so you can select the most suitable protection for your specific requirements; Choose from Ultrasonic interior movement sensing, Dual-Zone Proximity which includes external warn-away zone, or combined Glass Tamper and Tilt & Motion sensor packages – or perhaps even combine two or more options to be really secure!
Clifford 650 MK3 Specification
- Central Locking output with On-board Door Lock Relays (where vehicle has central locking as standard)
- Thatcham Approved (Category 1)
- Dual-Circuit Imobiliser
- Includes two new style 5-button Transmitters
- On-board door Lock relays with double pulse lock/unlock capability*
- BlackJax Anti-Carjacking System (optional)
- Dual-Zone Proximity Sensor*
- SSPS5 Battery Backup Siren with Data-link and 6-tone capability
- Dome Light Supervision
- 3 Programmable Aux channel outputs
- Total Closure capability*
- Normally Closed Input
- Programming upgrades (grid jump)
- Programming upgrades (PIN free programming, grid jump, etc)
- NB. Items marked with ‘*’ will require additional installation costs
This is an Insurance Approved Alarm System. It cannot be sold on a mail-order, DIY basis.
Some cars may need an additional door motor to be fitted to activate remote central locking. Please contact us to clarify.
Some cars may need an additional window module to be fitted to close the windows. Please contact us to clarify.
Please note, all remote alarms are fitted in our workshop. The installation charge has been included but may vary depending on vehicle & type. Please feel free to contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
* Price is for in-store fitting only.
** Due to the complexity of this security system we do not offer a mobile fitting service
***Price does not include remote start module. Additional wiring & programming required for Blackjax feature upon request.
**** MOST Vehicles From 2005 Onwards requires a DBALL Module to Allow the Alarm to Communicate with the Vehicle