Smartrack S5 Tracker
SmarTrack S5 Tracker has been tested to the Thatcham S5 standard. The device operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an internal battery backup, the device can remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed. The device also monitors the battery voltage level and ignition status. Should any alerts be raised, Global Telemetrics will contact you regarding the safety of your vehicle.
Smartrack S5 Tracker Key Features:
- Driver Recognition – D-iD Mobile App or Driver ID Card
- Global Telemetrics Mobile App – Available on Apple & Android phones.
- Optional Alarm Input – An aftermarket alarm can be connected to the tracking device – If the alarm triggers, the control centre will call you to ensure your vehicle is safe.
- Secure Online Account – Offering tracking & geofences
Smartrack S5 Tracker General Features:
- Thatcham Category S5
- In-House 24/7 Control Centre
- GPS/GSM Technology
- Waterproof IP67 Box
- Movement Alerts – if Moved with the ignition off
- Battery & Anti-Tamper Alerts
- Fully Transferable
- 3 Years Warranty
Monitored by Global Telemetrics
SmarTrack’s Stolen Vehicle Recovery products are now recognised as a market leader in insurance approved vehicle tracking systems throughout the UK. Our stolen vehicle tracking devices have been assured by Thatcham to be recognised by insurance companies. SmarTrack devices can be fitted to the following vehicles: cars, caravans, motorhomes, vans, lorries, cranes, plant machinery, tractors, motorcycles and even marine.