The most secure Thatcham approved car tracking system.
Tracker Locate is our very best insurance approved category 6 tracking system enabling the owner to Track Trace & Locate their vehicle. With the Tracker 24/7 secure control centre, this gives you the peace of mind that big brother is watching over your car.
Tracker Locate GPS GSM VHF car tracker
The safety of your vehicle
In the event of a theft, Tracker HQ can Locate the vehicle with the aid of the Police in numerous ways using all the technologies including their anti-jamming & Tracker mesh network. Due to needing as much help from the police force as possible, Tracker made sure they got full cooperation with the police and as a result of this, they now have support across every police force across the country.
In addition to this, the combination of the 3 methods of tracking (VHF, GSM and GPS.) The Tracker Locate has a wide coverage across Europe. Therefore if you go on holiday with your vehicle, you can enjoy yourself knowing that our vehicle is still in safe hands. Furthermore, if you go away and leave your vehicle at home, you can still monitor your vehicle’s location. Most of all you can put the safety of your vehicle to the back of your mind as you will know if anything bad does happen then you know Tracker and the Police force will get your vehicle back safe for you.
Tracker is approved by;
Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Maserati, Smart, Toyota, Case New Holland (Tractors), Bailey Caravans, Morgan, Caterham, Aerial, NFU Insurance
- GPS/GSM/VHF Tracking Device
- Movement sensor – detection & control centre alert
- Insurance approved
- Tracked By Every Police Force in The UK
- Includes Nationwide installation by a certified engineer
Tracker UK Offer 1-5 years for monitoring of your tracking system. Please add one of the following subscriptions to your tracker.
For all subscriptions collected for & on behalf of Tracker U.K.
*Subscription charges only commence upon activation of tracking unit on the day of installation.
* An additional premium charge may apply to installations in remote areas such as Wales, Scotland, All Coastal & surrounding areas. Congestion and toll road & bridge charges, for example, Greater/Central London and the surrounding areas. Please contact sales for further information if required.